Electric Equipment for Construction & Mining Crews
Electrification of construction and mining equipment provides an incredible opportunity to lead the industry in supporting goals to reduce emissions. That’s why Proterra Powered is partnering with construction equipment manufacturers to electrify their equipment with industry-leading battery packs, creating 100% battery-electric equipment designed to meet the needs of construction and mining crews throughout North America. Proterra Powered batteries leverages a customizable design to fit within a variety of construction equipment.
Proterra Powered provides safe and reliable battery packs to create zero-emission electric vehicles designed specifically for construction use. Options for electric construction equipment include both the H Series and S Series battery packs.
The narrower Proterra H Series (H1-15) battery pack allows for ease of vehicle design, installed between the vehicle frame rails to maximize space. Meanwhile, the Proterra S Series battery pack offers maximum energy storage. Its versatile design enables industry-leading energy density to maximize driving range.
Proven on highway and off highway, Proterra battery packs already power medium- and heavy-duty vehicles around the world.
- Strong and lightweight ballistic-grade materials withstand toughest conditions
- Battery architecture features built-in safety mechanisms
- Rigorous vehicle testing and validation programs ensure highest standards of safety
- Active thermal management software enables optimal charging and operation
- Energy reserve dynamically adjusts over time for maximum performance
- Sensors throughout battery pack deliver continuous monitoring and diagnostics
- Packaging flexibility allows for optimal placement of batteries within equipment
- Efficient energy storage enables record-breaking range capabilities
- Consistent temperature control maximizes battery life in any climate
Proterra Powered Vehicles
Komatsu: Electric Hydraulic Excavator
Komatsu: Electric Underground Bolter
Komatsu: Electric Underground Drill
Komatsu: Electric Underground Load Haul Dump (LHD)
Proterra Energy offers a turn-key approach to charging infrastructure, including design, build, financing, operations, maintenance, and energy optimization. Modular and scalable charging systems seamlessly connect with electric construction and mining equipment and other electric vehicles with standardized DC fast charging.
Get in Contact
If you’re interested in electrifying your commercial vehicles with the help of a dependable team of EV experts, then you’ve come to the right place. Tell Proterra Powered a little about your project to get started.