Electric Equipment for Industrial Material Handling
Electrification of industrial material handling equipment provides an incredible opportunity to lead the industry in supporting goals to reduce emissions. That’s why Proterra Powered is partnering with industrial equipment manufacturers to electrify their equipment with industry-leading battery packs, creating 100% battery-electric material handling equipment designed to meet the needs of industrial material handling fleets throughout North America. Proterra Powered batteries leverages a customizable design to fit within a variety of material handling and container handling equipment.
Proterra Powered provides safe and reliable battery packs to create zero-emission electric vehicles designed specifically for material handling. A flexible option for electric industrial equipment, the Proterra S Series battery pack offers efficiency and durability for electric forklift and material handler applications. Designed with space constraints in mind, the Proterra S Series batteries already power medium- and heavy-duty vehicles on highway and off highway throughout North America.
- Strong and lightweight ballistic-grade materials withstand toughest conditions
- Battery architecture features built-in safety mechanisms
- Rigorous vehicle testing and validation programs ensure highest standards of safety
- Active thermal management software enables optimal charging and operation
- Energy reserve dynamically adjusts over time for maximum performance
- Sensors throughout battery pack deliver continuous monitoring and diagnostics
- Compact design facilitates industry-leading energy density
- Efficient energy storage enables record-breaking range capabilities
- Consistent temperature control maximizes battery life in any climate
Proterra Energy offers a turn-key approach to charging infrastructure, including design, build, financing, operations, maintenance, and energy optimization. Modular and scalable charging systems seamlessly connect with electric industrial material handling equipment and other electric vehicles with standardized DC fast charging.
Get in Contact
If you’re interested in electrifying your commercial vehicles with the help of a dependable team of EV experts, then you’ve come to the right place. Tell Proterra Powered a little about your project to get started.